Thursday, May 20, 2010

4q #6


1. What was your favorite Geology topic this year? Why?

2. What was your favorite Meteorology topic this year? Why?

3. What was your favorite Astronomy topic this year? Why? (Include a picture for #1, #2, OR #3)

4. What grade do you think you earned on the Final Exam? What did you do to prepare? Is there anything that you wish you had done differently?


1. My favorite Geology time this year was when we were learning about minerals and you gave us rocks to eat, and I liked it most because free food.

2. My favorite Meteorology topic this year was the clouds because it was my first recession style field trip.

3. My favorite Astronomy topic this year was learning about black holes because black holes can destroy anything.
4. I think I got like a 94 because I got arrogant and didn't study. I should have studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment